Old bike pics. - Page 10 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > General Forum > General Motorcycle Related

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 10:31 PM   #91 (permalink)
Wide=Glide and Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer View Post
Guess I will be making a trip to Lisle tomorrow to check out some old iron. Thanks for the pics.
As far as I know they are on display for a while. The part of the showroom that they're on is for thier used bikes so as long as the weather is cold, I think they'll be there but you should call them first to make sure. They always have the Indian and the red FL Pan on display.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #92 (permalink)
OMR

nice, went to the web site and they have something called antique motorcycle museum running from Jan15th to Feb 15th and it appears they are still looking for more old iron.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
soccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #93 (permalink)
OMR

Quote:
Originally Posted by geouhl View Post
Hey we have something in common. My WG came from there also. Didn't buy it there (got it used) but it was originally from there. They're nice dealers but everything they do is more expensive than the other dealer I go to. That's why my bike is being stored and worked on over at Wildfire HD in Villa Park.
did you ever go to wildfire when they had the old run down building by Villa Ave? Used to go over there as a kid and get yelled at all the time...

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
soccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:48 PM   #94 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geouhl View Post
Hey we have something in common. My WG came from there also. Didn't buy it there (got it used) but it was originally from there. They're nice dealers but everything they do is more expensive than the other dealer I go to. That's why my bike is being stored and worked on over at Wildfire HD in Villa Park.
now we have something else in common, I bought my bike used from the guy who bought it there, lol
and when I drove the 4 hours to pic it up, he met me there so we could use their ramps to load it into my truck
Rockerbox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #95 (permalink)
Wide=Glide and Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer View Post
did you ever go to wildfire when they had the old run down building by Villa Ave? Used to go over there as a kid and get yelled at all the time...
I think I've been past them years ago but the dealer i'd gone to was Illinois in Beryn. They're kind of pricks there now so I've been going to Wildfire. My buddy bought his Road King over at City Limits and the same guy owns both. Once I sent a general email about a seminar they were having and the owner responded. I liked that.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #96 (permalink)
The Old Curmudgeon

I checked the website too and saw they will be there until Feb 15. Guess I'll just have to get over there. I took my MSF course through Wildfire and bought my Sportster from Wildfire's sister store in Palatine, City Limits. Thanks for letting us know about this, Geouhl!

Official HERD member 00084
2010 Dyna Super Glide Custom
Vietnam Vet and retired I.T. Professional (thanks to outsourcing to India!
doorgunnerjgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #97 (permalink)
Wide=Glide and Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockerbox1 View Post
now we have something else in common, I bought my bike used from the guy who bought it there, lol
and when I drove the 4 hours to pic it up, he met me there so we could use their ramps to load it into my truck
Only really cool people buy their bikes from people who bought their bikes from Heritage HD in Lisle

new dealer slogan. They are my "closest" dealer about 5 miles away.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:28 AM   #98 (permalink)
Luke 22:36

Garage
Harlan "Tiny" Brower

Best 1/4 MPH 108.59
Kainam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:17 AM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainam View Post
SICK!
hrdtoget1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:19 AM   #100 (permalink)
Banned

that is cool
Rockerbox1 is offline   Reply With Quote