Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you do on or to your bike today?

2M views 27K replies 1K participants last post by  shiney b 
#1 ·
just like the title says, what did you do?

i adjusted the apes:nod a few inches forward to get the wanted riding position. I think I missed the mark as i still have a little more fine tuning needed to get my arms just right.

then rode 16 miles to work, a bit cool but the air was very clean and fresh.

#6,661 ·
Yesterday... Had a nice 40 minute ride to bar/pool hall that is square in the middle of no where. Played pool for about 3 hours and headed home.

Today road to work.

Gonna get cold here middle of the week but it is supposed to warm back up to the 60's before the weekend.

P.S. This post is just to piss you yankees off.

#6,663 ·
Yesterday... Had a nice 40 minute ride to bar/pool hall that is square in the middle of no where. Played pool for about 3 hours and headed home.

Today road to work.

Gonna get cold here middle of the week but it is supposed to warm back up to the 60's before the weekend.

Mission accomplished. :bluduh

#6,664 ·
It's going to be lows in the 20s and chances of rain this week. Decided it's time to fix the off-and-on rear break sticking once and for all. I recently rebuilt the caliper and that worked for a while. Checked the pistons again and they are clean and shiny. Pulled off the master cylinder and took it apart. There was some crud in it. Pulled off the brake line. Could blow through it but it seemed to have resistance. Ordered master cylinder rebuild kit and brake line.

#6,666 ·

Today road to work.

WELL IT WORKED!

:rollin

P.S. I ain't no yankee...more like a Northern *******, or a prisoner stuck in the north...

#6,670 ·
Rode yesterday for about 70 miles. Got a meeting in Tampa on Thursday, plan on riding her down there for the meeting. The weatherman said that we are supposed to get some light snow around ATL Tues night, but it won't stick. Still plan on riding down Wed.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#6,671 ·
#6,679 ·
I'm the same way lol.. my wife sent me an email with that word and meaning two days ago so I thought I'd pass it on
At first I thought you were either putting a curse on me or cussing me out in code. :eek
Had to really break down the word. :think

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.