Harley Davidson Forums banner

JayD's New Softail

30K views 197 replies 42 participants last post by  JayD 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,
Unfortunately l have not been able to be to active on this forum as l have had medical issues to take care of, well while l have been taking care of business l have also been looking for a new bike...you might be thinking to yourself but you are rebuilding the Shovel arnt you ? and the answer to that is yes l am...that is still to come, cutting to the chase this is my soon to be new Harley, 2003 88cube 6 speed highway blaster...woo hooo, l tell you blokes this has been a long time coming and here are two photos for you all to enjoy...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats JD and feel better. Yup badass for sure. Love those rims...

#5 ·
Tell the truth, you're an inch taller now, aren't you?

Those pics left me blind due to over-exposure to pure awesomeness.

Check out this video on YouTube:

#6 ·
Did the guy say what 6-speed was put in?

#9 ·
Congrats on your new ride. Nice!

#13 ·
a couple more photos...

Attachments

#15 ·
On my phone, before I zoomed, it looked like you were rocking an SOA shirt. I knew better but giggled anyway.

#17 ·
Thats nice..proud for ya man....get out and enjoy the hell out of that bike..live life to the fullest...go see and do like you never have before....If I win the Lottery...I will come ride with ya....:nod

#19 ·
Great looking ride JayD! I noticed the roundabout sign in the upper left corner of the picture. Wish we had more of those in the States. I was in Sydney about 6 years ago, visiting my daughter in Mosman. I love that place. If I could afford it that is where I would spend the rest of my days. Congrats!!

#26 ·
Hey folks,
I have showed you all photos of this bike, but I have not brought it yet...but I'm taking care of that this weekend ! and guess who's invited on the run to get her??? all of you's...well virtually anyways...to come photos of JayD riding his sickle home from around 527 km away Coffs Harbour.

Once I get the bike back to Sydney it will have ape hangers installed and maybe a cam...:think Then I will be pulling the Shovel down to be re chromed painted back on the road.

Then after taking care of the Shovel my attention will turn to riding home to Tas, this involves an 8 hour boat trip on the

"Spirit Of Tasmania"

back to my island home taking photos and you all along with me...hope you enjoy the trip

this begins tomorrow...see you all then...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.