Biker build off. Again - Page 6 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > General Forum > General Motorcycle Related

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #51 (permalink)
Pork Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Chicken View Post
Jesse James is really coming off like a jerk.
That dude has a serious chip on his shoulders. He's talked more crap than ANY of 'em!! I don't know his whole story, but something must've happened to him recently, 'cause he's acting like a cornered dog. It's kind of f'd up, actually. No class.

I got these lines in my face, tryin' to straighten out the wrinkles in my life... Ramblin' Jack Elliot/Guy Clark

The sweet bird of youth, was sittin' on my shoulder yesterday, but she's always changin' partners and I always knew she'd up and fly away... Larry Mahan/Guy Clark

Vaya con Dios, Rick "Rubberdown" Massey ~ May you rest in eternal peace
Mongo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #52 (permalink)

Not a chip, just arrogance. He is a true craftsman and knows he has more skill than the rest. I like the Gas Monkey bike like most, but after its said and done, it was more or less a restoration.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Kibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
I see a lot of bashing on Jesse. But honestly, he never asked to be put on TV. Obviously he didn't say no to it because that would just be bad business and he needed the money BAD. Jesse built his empire from the ground up. He started with nothing. He HAND pounds his fenders and tanks. He has a true love for build. He isn't out CNCing or buying parts that somebody else made or painted to throw on a bike and call it his custom build. Maybe his bikes that he sells are a little cookie cutter but why shouldn't those be? In reality he has built some sick one-off bikes for himself and his close friends like Kid Rock and Tyrese. If you haven't watched History of the Chopper or Motorcycle Mania then you would never see the true Jesse James. He pours his heart and soul into the bikes he builds and he has had a rough life getting to where he is.
Jesse is the reason I got into custom bikes and the reason I built my Ironhead to look like his El Diablo bikes. I modeled myself after him. And his bikes will go forever. Him and Kid Rock rode two bikes that he built all the way down to the Sea of Cortez in Mexico. So yes, he builds bikes you can ride.

And for that... Jesse James has my vote.

-Rohan
No doubt about JJ talent but what's with the attitude,trash talk?? Didn't want to do the show? But needed the $?? Is he really being that true to himself and what he talks about or pretends to be? Jr s bike looks cool but to out there, GM and seniors bike look best to me,should be interesting...
Sire86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #54 (permalink)

I wanted gas monkey to win at first then jr, sr and jj's bike kinda the same theme.
JJ has skills and been around bike build world for a while, I think more of him for leaving the hollywood scene, just not the way he did it!!

Gas monkey had the least help (Looked like it?) and resourses and all harley bike!!

As others have said, probably better builders out there!!

What else I'm I going to have as background sound on T.V....Food network!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #55 (permalink)

They're all chumps, waiting for amish mafia
ramrod400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
kickstand grinder

Man! Its like watchin wrestlemania. Thought there would be a brawl bust out. Who is this black dude mc? They put this circus on, its hard to watch......
Whiskey Priests M/C
- part time
Road Captain of "Numb asses" M/C
59panhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #57 (permalink)
I'll help you hide the body

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrod400 View Post
They're all chumps, waiting for amish mafia
you beat me to it.

borrowed from gtrman66
Rules:
#1. Post #1: "New to Community"
#2. Buy a HD Service Manual, best $70 you'll spend
#3. Try the search function, we might have already answered your question
#4. Don't post classifieds until you meet the rules
#5. Don't bad mouth dealers until we know you, there are always 2 sides
misinlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #58 (permalink)

Band's good

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Sire86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #59 (permalink)

Garage
Was kinda hoping for the FL boys to go fist to cuffs with JJ. Now that would have been entertaining but then again the show isn't over yet.....well at least not here.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #60 (permalink)
I'll help you hide the body

MC is the guy that used to d0 X-Games for ESPN. Not sure why they chose him.

And Chris is the tool bag on that show with Chip Foose.

Discovery is good at rehashing people in different shows. If you watched Discovery for a long time you see people and other that get shows or show up on spin offs or the like.

borrowed from gtrman66
Rules:
#1. Post #1: "New to Community"
#2. Buy a HD Service Manual, best $70 you'll spend
#3. Try the search function, we might have already answered your question
#4. Don't post classifieds until you meet the rules
#5. Don't bad mouth dealers until we know you, there are always 2 sides
misinlink is offline   Reply With Quote