Biker build off. Again - Page 7 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > General Forum > General Motorcycle Related

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #61 (permalink)

Garage
Damn, Jr won again. Gas Monkey beating out 2 "Legends" was pretty good though. They should have had real judges judge it instead of having it be a popularity contest with fans.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #62 (permalink)

JR wins!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Tundraflyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #63 (permalink)
Poon Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by articfreez View Post
Damn, Jr won again. Gas Monkey beating out 2 "Legends" was pretty good though. They should have had real judges judge it instead of having it be a popularity contest with fans.
No doubt!

I got these lines in my face, tryin' to straighten out the wrinkles in my life... Ramblin' Jack Elliot/Guy Clark

The sweet bird of youth, was sittin' on my shoulder yesterday, but she's always changin' partners and I always knew she'd up and fly away... Larry Mahan/Guy Clark

Vaya con Dios, Rick "Rubberdown" Massey ~ May you rest in eternal peace
Mongo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #64 (permalink)
Smokin Ogre

All I have to say on this is, WHATEVER!!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrod400 View Post
They're all chumps, waiting for amish mafia
Maybe I should've started new thread...but them amish mafia dudes are some badazz mutha's
Old 12-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #66 (permalink)
THE Yuppie Outlaw

Garage
Just a popularity contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Diezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #67 (permalink)

I wonder if jesse didn't mess around on bullock and was a good boy, if he wouldn't have won the two contest with OCC and jr.

Seemed like everyone liked him back then, even my grandma!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:24 AM   #68 (permalink)

Someone needs to restore Lynyrd Skynyrd. In an overall crappy show, that was the most painful thing for me to see.
Burgundy9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:21 AM   #69 (permalink)
Flat Land Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgundy9 View Post
Someone needs to restore Lynyrd Skynyrd. In an overall crappy show, that was the most painful thing for me to see.
I thought they were a little lackluster myself. They didn't seem overly excited about being there.
Old Coot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #70 (permalink)
Flat Land Redneck

Congrat's to Jr. and his crew for the win. Way to go, Gas Monkey! Came in second on a chopper any purist would love and rode it to the comp.. Not to mention at a fraction of the cost, with no cnc or other fancy equip.. Something that could feasibly be built in someone's garage. Real old school, if you ask me. As for the comp., it's kinda like comparing apples to oranges. Jessie's and Sr.'s bikes were similar, in that they were more sport oriented. Jr.'s bike was more modern artish (for lack of a better term). Gas Monkey def. old school, with a slab side shovel, kickstart, jockey shift and tricked out oil system. Nothing unnecessary, less is def. more approach. Damn! I really liked that bike. But I really didn't like Jessie's attitude. If you don't want to follow the rules of the comp. and you really don't care about being there. Then stay home.
Old Coot is offline   Reply With Quote