Who Carries When Riding/What Do You Carry? - Page 41 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > General Forum > Off Topic > The Gun Locker

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #401 (permalink)

Garage
Yah I'm not worried about some hacker on the web, and the government already knows.

Hell even the city cop living across the street, or the Sheriff's Deputy two houses down don't know unless they've "run" everyone in the neighborhood (which is of course possible).

They've never asked
secoleman57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #402 (permalink)

Sig Sauer P250 9MM , 12 in the clip and one in the chamber

Last edited by FatBoyJay; 12-10-2012 at 08:27 PM.
FatBoyJay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #403 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD_Softail View Post
Oh please . If someone on the "WWW" finds out I have weapons, and then hacks a server and finds my address, the last place said hacker will want to rob is my place cuz I'll send him back to the "WWW" in a box.
come on,,,, if what you said did happen ,,,then he would know to shoot you in the back,,,,,and then get the guns out of your house, you'd never see it coming
I'm simply amazed at the information people will give freely to anyone that asks on the WWW,(even Zuckerman said it " f**king dumb azzes will tell you anything",,,,,, you may or may not know the OP and his reasons for asking such a question,,,, but IMHO asking if I carry is like asking,,,,,,,,
-who did you vote for
-how much money do you make a year
-how often do you may love to your wife,
all of these I was taught is NONE OF YOUR F**KING BUSINESS !!! and might get you popped in the mouth for even asking it,,,some things are just not meant for the web,,,, and I think this is one of them and I'm hoping I might get some others to think a little more before you tell all, it's not about being afraid,,, it's about being smarter,,, that's all I'm saying,,, peace
grouser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #404 (permalink)

Garage
On one hand you do have a point.

On the other hand, the point you have in this particular instance is moot to me.

I personally would prefer anyone that thinks about taking me on, to wonder if I am armed with a firearm.

If they are willing to kill or incapacitate me from ambush for whatever reason, using whatever method, then whether or not I am armed makes little difference unless they miss, or warn me in some other way.

Self protection is more being aware of your enviorment and a mindset than anything, it doesn't take a firearm, it doesn't take a knife or any other tool.

All they provide are different options depending on what the situation happens to be.

I have no problem with anyone coming after me or anyone I care about knowing, they'd better be damned serious.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #405 (permalink)
Banned

they very well may be serious,,,, and more informed about YOU than you are about THEM,, I'm just saying WHY GIVE IT AWAY,,,,knowledge is power,,,don't show them your hand,,,,keep'em guessing,,,, pluss a thousand other ways of saying,,,,, keep it to yourself,,,,,it's better that way
Old 12-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #406 (permalink)

Garage
Whatever ....
Old 12-11-2012, 12:39 AM   #407 (permalink)

This thread has went waaaay south with some bs...

V-Dub

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
2011 Ram 1500 Laramie
My Riding Tactics Are Drastic; Stretchin Mutha Fockas Like Mr. Fantastic!
VDub is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #408 (permalink)
Banned

well said,,,
Old 12-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #409 (permalink)

Someone once said walk silently and carry a big stick, but part left out is "concealed carry" your big stick and being concealed is to not alert everyone you are carrying. Best to keep it that way.
Instructor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #410 (permalink)
Luke 22:36

Garage
I think it would be foolish for anyone to go around under the assumption that the people they come in contact with are unarmed until proven otherwise.
Best 1/4 MPH 108.59
Kainam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.