Nancy's jet is gone - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > General Forum > Off Topic > Joe Mama

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Nancy's jet is gone

My wife got this in an email. Thought I would share:

NANCY'S JET IS GONE
It's Gone, gone, gone... never to return.

Well, looks like the old broad of the House will have to pay her own way back and forth to California (mexifornia).
The Air Force took her jet away from her.
Read the article below.

USAF TOOK NANCY 'S JET AWAY
(Verified by Snope’s)
The real reason that Nancy Pelosi is considering retiring is that they took her Jet away. Ah, poor baby!
As a result of a Judicial Watch filing under the Freedom of Information Act, the USAF released documents detailing House Speaker Pelosi's use of United States Air Force aircraft between March 2009 and June 2010.
The data are published in the Judicial Watch Verdict of December 2010, Volume 16, Issue 12.
Here are the main highlights revealed by the USAF. Keep in mind that all the data below relate to United States Air Force aircraft used by one woman over a sixteen month period.
Several of these flights included Ms. Pelosi's guests, such as grown children, grandchildren, various in-laws, friends and hangers-on. Over 95% of the trips were between the west coast and Washington DC , for what you might call a commute between home and the office.
READ it and WEEP!!
Total trips: 85 over a 68 week period, or 1.25 average trips per week.
Total mileage: 206,264 miles, or 2,427 average miles per trip.
Total flying time: 428.6 hours, or an average of 5 hours per trip.
Cost to the taxpayers: $2,100,744, or $27,715 per trip, or $1,285,162 per year!
Cost of in flight food and alcohol: $101,429; $1,193 per trip; $62,051 per year.
On one junket to Baghdad, according to the Air Force report, she had the aircraft bar stocked with Johnny Walker Red Scotch, Grey Goose Vodka, E&J Brandy, Bailey's Irish Cream, Maker's Mark Whiskey, Courvoisier Cognac, Bacardi Rum, Jim Beam Whiskey, Beefeater Gin, Dewar's Scotch, Bombay
Sapphire Gin, Jack Daniels Whiskey, Corona Beer and several varieties of wine.
This was obviously a very important "gubment bidness" trip.
Evidence generally speaks for itself, and in Ms. Pelosi's case it speaks the language of abuse and (evidently) a serious familial drinking problem, for in a single year she and her spawn drank an amount in excess of the net income of the average employed American!
When she said, "... If the stimulus doesn't pass, five hundred million people might lose their jobs...", I thought she was unintentionally revealing her ignorance.
I'm now more inclined to think she was pickled.
Even though she can no longer abuse the USAF, she can either fly on her broom, or fly Southwest Airlines, where bags fly free.
If you are an AMERICAN citizen it is YOUR DUTY to PASS THIS ON... Because, you won't see this reported on MSNBC,
or ANY Liberal Miss INFORMATION Station.
Backup Proof Below:
Judicial Watch Uncovers New Documents Detailing Pelosi’s Use of Air Force Aircraft | Judicial Watch
Louisville Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Curmudgeon

Not to worry she has a broom.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
Benjamin Franklin
scol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
JPR

Garage
That sleez totallt disgusts me. Every time she opens her mouth, her stupidity becomes so blaringly obvious. The "you must pass it in order to see what's in it " remark is the icing on the cake.

I wonder how many congress men have read the bill yet. Damn few if any.

I don't know if waste by politicians is growing or we the people are just becoming more aware. But it ENRAGES me and I will vote against all incumbants next time.

65 Italian scooter
66 305 Rice burner; NO PROBLEMS
67 650 English Bike; MAJOR PROBLEMS
1968/XLCH - lots of mods; loved it for 11 years; NO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS
2012 Heritage 103 Rush 2.0 pipes "MAMBO #5"
bought all brand new except scooter

There's a picture of the sportster after all the mods in my images file. Check out my favorite target with a 45 Kimber at 25 ft on an 8.5 x 11 picture.
JPR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mississippi Cajun

Even with this revelation, which, BTW, has been circulating for some time, the only way we'll get rid of the old bat is for her to retire or for her to turn froggie and croak. Unfortunately, her district is likely to send a replica of her to take her place although sans seniority and thus position to do us more harm as Speaker.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Poon Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by scol View Post
Not to worry she has a broom.

I got these lines in my face, tryin' to straighten out the wrinkles in my life... Ramblin' Jack Elliot/Guy Clark

The sweet bird of youth, was sittin' on my shoulder yesterday, but she's always changin' partners and I always knew she'd up and fly away... Larry Mahan/Guy Clark

Vaya con Dios, Rick "Rubberdown" Massey ~ May you rest in eternal peace
Mongo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

Do they give DUI's for flying a broom under the influence?

USAF Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider.
2009 Softail Custom in Vivid Black, 3"Slip ons, SE A/C Kit, Knight Rider Xieds, SE Compensator, Hayden Primary Chain Adjuster & some more chrome to polish.
SoftailBilly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mississippi Cajun

Potential good formula here: Stick the broom into the booze, stick the other end up here butt and light her off. There's a good possibility that she is loaded with enough alcohol that when the flame reaches her, she'd go off like a Roman Candle.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd5cqt View Post
Potential good formula here: Stick the broom into the booze, stick the other end up here butt and light her off. There's a good possibility that she is loaded with enough alcohol that when the flame reaches her, she'd go off like a Roman Candle.
Have some genuine home made lightning to donate

USAF Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider.
2009 Softail Custom in Vivid Black, 3"Slip ons, SE A/C Kit, Knight Rider Xieds, SE Compensator, Hayden Primary Chain Adjuster & some more chrome to polish.
SoftailBilly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Poser Member # 99

Another abuse of Power

Ya think her Broom has a Drink and Bottle holder on it ....
big john@dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mississippi Cajun

Quote:
Originally Posted by big john@dog View Post
Another abuse of Power

Ya think her Broom has a Drink and Bottle holder on it ....
From what I have heard about her and her family's drinking habits, I doubt if the stuff lasts long enough to worry about a drink holder. "You have to pass the bottle to see what's in the bottle!"