racist rant - Page 3 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > General Forum > Off Topic > Joe Mama

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #21 (permalink)

kd5cqt for President.....you up for it man?

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf

If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such. ~Homer Simpson
Old 04-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

we ARE NOT taking this crap anymore.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd5cqt View Post
From where I sit, it seems that anytime any of us has the temerity to dare question public policy that favors one group (obviously favors one group) over others immediately causes cries of RACISM. To that cry, we slink back into the shadows, cowed by the accusations whether or not they be true. Not being one to run from the obvious truths that surround us, I have taken to responding that I damned sure am racist if that means daring to tell the truth and not be afraid of it. It's time we quit being intimdated by that word and its implications and stand up for those of us allowing ourselves up to now to let the government and those who liberally agree with current policies and tell them from this day forward, we ARE NOT taking this crap anymore.
Bend Over:
Pajamas Media At Justice, It Just Keeps Getting Worse
Old 04-01-2011, 04:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

all these friggin people just want handouts, and they call it civil rights, I got an idea, I will be "Civil" when I use my "Right" hand to shoot all the damn bastages
Old 04-01-2011, 05:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
bud

Look around !!

Hey , the problem is being solved !! There are no white babies being born in the south today !!! When the old people are gone there will only be brown skin people left alive . It aint long ole timers !! My thoughts Bud
Old 04-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

sounds to me like the problem is gettin worse.....
half breeds roaming the streets, it aint right
Old 04-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

I am so glad of where I live....theres no racist stuff or at least very very little. People are judged based on themselves. Probably why I am willing to put up with the crappy weather and mental gun laws.

Ohhh what are these black people you talk of???
Old 04-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Old 04-01-2011, 06:41 PM   #28 (permalink)

The issue here is catagorizing these issues as "black", when the truth is they are more an issue of class. In south east Georgia many poor whites and blacks exhibit the same entitlement and expectation from the government. My brother is black (we are both adopted) and he is self sufficent, fiscally conservative and works with church youth...it is unfair to label problems as strictly white or black etc. I feel that if you are able bodied and of reasonable cognition, there should be no free ticket, you earn your assistance! Look at the amount of tax dollars wasted on pensions for congress, career politicians are a bigger drain than public assistance; just food for thought.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
Rides ALOT really!!

Best way I have heard of it.... I say let everybody stand on their own, take away all the Help, and see where everybody ends up. Funny that after so many years people are still looking for 100 acres and 50 head of Cattle.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc4fun View Post
Best way I have heard of it.... I say let everybody stand on their own, take away all the Help, and see where everybody ends up. Funny that after so many years people are still looking for 100 acres and 50 head of Cattle.
what's so funny about that????

Last edited by Rockerbox1; 04-02-2011 at 05:41 AM.
Closed Thread