Hawaii Registry - Page 3 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > General Forum > Member Location Registries

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #21 (permalink)

Garage
Honolulu, where the traffic always sucks.
Still bummed about the super ferry, wanted to ride big Island.
ponowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
Just Ride Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponowai View Post
Honolulu, where the traffic always sucks.
Still bummed about the super ferry, wanted to ride big Island.
Don't worry, traffic will get a little better when UH lets out for the holidays. I know going to Mililani where I work from Makakilo the ride always drops from a half hour/hour to around twenty minutes.

Agreed on the super ferry. That was the biggest bust when it was forced out
Old 12-25-2012, 04:14 AM   #23 (permalink)

Aloha folks.

West side rider on Oahu. Some forum members r riding on 12/29. Let me know if anyone's interested. Thx.

K.
khui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:03 AM   #24 (permalink)

Hawaii

Well, I don't live there, but my son just brought me a T shirt from CYCLE CITY Harley Davidson, Honolulu....

Aloha!...
lowflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #25 (permalink)
Mr. MojoRisen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdroadking808 View Post
From Mililani ALOHA my friend
You live in a fish? Location: Humuhumunukunukuapuaa,Hawaii

"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~~James D. Miles

2009 - Road Glide

US NAVY - CPO Retired
P3fltEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:27 AM   #26 (permalink)

Aloha!

Great to see this thread! My wife and I just spent 2 weeks on the islands and it changed my perspective on life. I WILL live there some day. We stayed at the Pacific Beach hotel on Waikiki, picked up a 2013 Ultra from the Diamond head store and rode with Cousin Gonzo (what an awesome brother this guy is!) all over that beautiful island. Garlic shrimp at Fumi's and shaved ice at Matsumoto's general store......what a day. The view as you come out of the tunnel on H3 is something that defies description. Amazing! Then on to Kauai and finally Mauii with another 2013 Ultra there as well. What a beautiful place with beautiful people to match. We plan on coming back Apr 2014 to ride with Gonzo again on Oahu and Mauii again. Question for the Mauii brothers....do you think mid April is too late to see the whales off the west coast? Mahalo nui loa and Aloha!
stogieluvr60 is offline   Reply With Quote