Connecticut Registry - Page 63 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > General Forum > Member Location Registries

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #621 (permalink)

That 20yr old sicko commited the ultimate sin. Al, you're right the only gun control needed is two hands and it is going to get very political. Its up to rational minded people to keep the guns out of the hands of mentially disturbed people like the Lanza's.
ctspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #622 (permalink)

Im gunna design targets of Lanza, the Cheshire invasion guys and all these othere scumbags out there..All proceeds would go to the familys of victums! to be used in legit ranges or BB gun targetrs..Bet it would make a killing!! Im suprised no one has done something of the sort yet!!

Once you go Bagger, you don't come back
JBONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #623 (permalink)

Jason, you mentioned those Cheshire lo-lifes. Our tax dollars are supporting them. The azzhole at Sandy Hook should have killed himself before distroying other peoples lives. Both make me sick.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #624 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctspartan View Post
Jason, you mentioned those Cheshire lo-lifes. Our tax dollars are supporting them. The azzhole at Sandy Hook should have killed himself before distroying other peoples lives. Both make me sick.
I have to go to the prisons for my job, I have seen them first hand about 4 feet from me..Own cell, 24-7 security, meals..Lifes good..Good to know we all have an investment in prison!:cussing

Old 12-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #625 (permalink)

Hey Boys well the wheels have turned Im going for the final leap on the bike...Stretching tanks and raking bike (in neck) and going 26" If anyone is considering a 21" I'll have a Mint Colorado Customs Reno wheel wrapped in Avon cobras about 500 miles or whatever I put on this season!...Gunna have ness retro Sliders and a Klok Works "Slicer" fender for touring.. You guys all have a safe, Happy X-mass & new year..

Anyone else call 99 rock & give donation? I gave em $50 first thing this am

Old 12-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #626 (permalink)

WENT TO BED WITH ABOUT 1"+ of white crap woke up to green grass and rain so all good!!

Old 12-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #627 (permalink)
Trade School Alumnus

Hey, we may not be so lucky Friday night and Saturday.
Starting winter weather depression and taking vitamin D

Time to hibernate and install my '05 detachable SE leather tour pack, unless it warms up soon.

J, good luck on the new mod work.

Al
Stock CVO 110 Mufflers, K&N A/C, Stock Heads, SE 103" BB kit, Andrews 26H Cams, Mustang wide Touring Seat, Stock Bars, H-D Oil Cooler, 1990's LeatherWorks inc Saddle Bags & Modified HD Deluxe Guards, H-D Luggage rack, H-D Windshield, SE Fork Brace, SE Comp, Thunder Max A/T, S&S Lifters, Zipper's dual piston tensioners, Progressive Mono tubes & 422 Shocks, SCRC 524
Bagger set up to ride comfortably
Eleft36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #628 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleft36 View Post
Hey, we may not be so lucky Friday night and Saturday.
Starting winter weather depression and taking vitamin D

Time to hibernate and install my '05 detachable SE leather tour pack, unless it warms up soon.

J, good luck on the new mod work.

Al
saying an inch or 2, but then sunny around 40 for rest of week..it will be gone quick..Have a good New Year Fellers

Old 12-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #629 (permalink)

I started my mods a few weeks ago and probably won't be done till marchish or so so a little bit of the white stuff isn't gonna bother me to much, other than driving to/from work. Happy New Years fellas and hope we can put together a CT rally this year. I'll be in Winsor Locks this new years.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #630 (permalink)

Happy New Year and the very best to all. Agree with BobS, a CT rally is a must for '13.