In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules.
- This is a family and work safe site.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right.