Harley Davidson Forums banner

North Texas Crew

76K views 1K replies 49 participants last post by  kd5cqt 
#1 ·
Ok boys it's been awhile since we've gotten together at the QS&L so I thought we could plan another meet n greet. Hopefully the groundhog is dead and it's going to start warming up on us! Pipe and Roy let me know if you guys wanna try a new place or if we should stay with old faithful? Look forward to seeing you guys soon and meeting some new brothers!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#6 ·
Not sure. It's supposed to rain Wednesday, but that is a ways off.

Went to Lockharts BBQ on 15th in downtown Plano today. Meat candy. Not cheap, but best you have ever tasted.

#9 ·
Subscribed....

#14 ·
Coopers in Llano is voted the best BBQ in Texas by everything that has a vote and has for years and years...it's good stuff,it's different than what we get here in N.Texas..its not smoked with wood like they do here..it cooked with the coals from the wood...kinda hard to explain....but some damn good stuff...be prepaired to wait in a LONG line though...

#11 ·
Maybe I can talk KD into making a run...

--

#16 ·
As soon as things settle down around here, Dave, (which hopefully will be in another week or so), I'll be ready to make a run up there, and I go through BR on the way. It'll be good to see the Texas gang once again.

#13 ·
Might want to give it a little time for the newness to wear off. Parking was tough and we waited in line for an hour.

Hadn't been llano or coopers yet.

#20 ·
#22 ·
Whose up for a Saturday lunch at Coopers in Fort Worth?

Maybe meet up at Texas HD in Bedford on highway 183 about 10:00? Ride down together and eat some cow, pig and chicken cooked with smoke?

#23 ·

Attachments

#24 ·
We were talking Stockyards (not Llano) for Coopers. We have a couple people coming from OK and Glen Rose might be a stretch for them unless they want to do an overnighter. It would add another 3 to 4 hours round trip for them.

#28 ·
Yeah, I saw that. I'm not a huge fan of mudbugs. We can vote when everyone gets there. Mudbugs vs. a nice ride and BBQ.

#30 ·
They ain't fish bait where I come from, but I agree, good Bar B Que would be my choice....I can get Crawfish anytime.

#31 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.