I have a love hate relation ship with mine.
1. it's easy to maneuver in tight quarters
2. take the corners nice
3. easy to work on and easy to repair after you've worked on it
4. it's pretty quick all stock, or for an old man it is.
5. good around town and country rds.
1. rides like a buckboard with a brick seat(that can and was changed)
much better but not as smooth a bigger bike.
“Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”
― Harry S. Truman
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety