Anyone sick of pics of 10" PYO on SG's? - Page 4 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > Specific Model Areas > Touring General Discussions

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #31 (permalink)
Retired Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labradaddy View Post
Won't those make your mirrors pretty much useless?
I see my old thread from 2010 was brought back up, but no my mirrors being upside down work just fine. Made some changes since iv'e added the bars.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #32 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG103 View Post
What size are those?
12"-ers
sthill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthill View Post
12"-ers
Thanks.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdrolling View Post
Yes these are the 10" baggernation Paul Yaffe Original monkey bagger bars i believe there called. Black or Chrome.
The install took me about 6-7 hours, BUT I have an engine light and no cruise control. I was able to ride it and it is very comfortable just like everyone said. I'm going to do some trouble shooting to see if i grounded a wire internally somewhere wire wiring them. The job is very easy but i think i russhed it a little because it was easier than i thought and i had the bike apart and everything for the wiring in the house in the A/C in about an hour. The wiring took about 3 hours with a lot of cussing and trying differnt things. And then about 2 1/2 to 3 hours putting it back together with poor lighting, i should have waited until morning but was to excited.
Turned the bike on and the engine light came on but started easy and ran good. I took it for a ride after making sure all my lights were working and thats when i saw that the cc wasn't working. Ill get it figured out during the four day weekend i have this weekend, and worse case i'll take it to the dealer now that 95% of the work is done and see if they have any tricks.
Looks GREAT! Did you have to change any cables or brake lines?
Old 12-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #35 (permalink)

Garage
NICE! I have 12's on my SG and I love the look and feel.

-Rohan
Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #36 (permalink)

Dig those bars. Can't wait to change my rk's beach bars out for some mini apes.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
evilimprdr is offline   Reply With Quote