My New Ride--2013 RGC - Page 3 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Congrats on a great ride! I rented a RGC while on vacation at the Outer Banks this past summer and like you said, I was very surprised at how well balanced and easy to handle the bike is. Here's wishing you many happy, healthy miles!

Secoleman.....rather then ditch the windscreen why not just cut it down to whatever height is good for you? My neighbor has cut two HD windscreens in the past couple years and they came out great. All he used was a jigsaw and some fine sandpaper. If you don't want to try it yourself any glass place can do a first rate job for a few bucks. My brother had his cut for 65 bucks. The guy even put the black edge coating all around the sanded edges. Came out great.

Sent from my iPhone using Free App
Sponsored Links
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Louisville Joe View Post
She is Big Blue Pearl. I sweated bullets wondering what colors would be available for 2013--loved the BBP that was available for 2012 on a RGC. But...., I went back and forth between the BBP and Candy Orange. Both are beautiful and I could be very happy with either but the BBP won out. And BBP really pops in the sunlight!

Louisville Joe
Just cuz I read it on the internet...don't make it true.
Pics on the other hand I just might believe.

TTS MasterTune
V&H True Duals
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Awesome bike it is my favorite bike.

2011 SERG
2003 Anniversary Heritage

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode