Harley Davidson Forums banner

Harley and Their Ridiculous Prices

10K views 86 replies 43 participants last post by  OLDDEADEYE 
#1 ·
So, I bought the 4 point quick detachment system for my FLHX and got to looking at passenger back rests(actually have a woman I want to be nice to) and the prices are outrageous. About $180 for just the sissy bar then extra for the pad! Granted, I know HD isn't cheap, but this is like adding a little salt into the wound. Ya spend $22k on a motorcycle and they want to stiff ya on a f***ing pad. :mad:

Checked out Kuryakyn and their stuff is just as much and doesn't appear to be compatible with Harley's quick detach system.

Anyone got ideas for a cheaper alternative? Guess I'll start scouring ebay for now.

#80 ·
Oh, well thanks, dickey. Haha. I've kinda steered away now. JP and Chief lightened the mood a bit.

@JP I don't care what kinda train it is, as long as it's fun!

#83 ·
I don't want to wait for warm. Lets dress like we'd for snowmobiling and lets roll. I'm already jonesing and its only been two weeks. I can wait until its warm. I just need something over my face. Lets roll.

#85 ·
We should meet on the tri-state somewhere and head into the city for pizza and beer and then split up for home from downtown, maybe?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.