Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Products That have impressed
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2018, 09:37 PM
tommytailspin
old scoot coot

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlg1100 View Post
This mourning I knew i was gonna be out in the cold or in a cold shed for most of the day working.

Knowing the cold day ahead I decide to grab this gift I received five-six years ago and never used.

A Stanley Classic Thermos, Big freakin deal right!

I follow direction that came with thermos and put in some hot chocolate, Usually after one large coffee I'm done with it, so I figure I can sip on hot chocolate all day even though I don't really get into hot chocolate.

The thermos is kinda wrapped up around a some old jacket and in the bed of a pick-up while I'm working, the temp started out around 20 degrees and was 27 around noon.

At noon I open the thermos and that hot coco was as hot as it was this morning, almost to hot to drink..LOL

I didn't get another drink of it until 3:45 P.M and the stuff was still very hot, same thing around 7:30.

Just poured out the last remaining bit of hot coco after taking a small drink..still hot..

I told this to a friend of mine who said a long time ago he had one with glass inside and he said they were better back then?

Not much.... but I really was impressed by this thermos.
you put cold stuff in and it stays cold you put hot stuff in and it stays hot. how does it know?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome