Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Products That have impressed
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2018, 10:19 PM
Jack Ryan
Mr.

Garage
Nothing beats an Aladdin, Thermos brand or Stanley stainless steel vacuum bottle MADE IN THE U.S.A. Nothing.

I've got the first one I ever bought when I was 19 years old my first week I went to work for General Motors in 1974. Carried that to work for 35 years. Carried it deer hunting, duck hunting, ice fishing, and about every other fishing trip. Used it to chalk the truck boat and trailer on many boat ramps many times in the early years. Dropped it from about half the trees I climbed deer hunting. Some times I just dropped it if I didn't have the extra hands to climb down with it.

I just carried that in the car today on our 160 mile trip for the day to Indy and back. Hot tea at 8am, nother cup at 11 and 3pm. I poured the last out of it when I set it on the kitchen counter this evening about 9pm. Into a cup and drank it. Didn't need any warming up either.

That Chinese junk the Stanley name is pimping at Walmart as their own don't even come close to comparing to real, AMERICAN, quality.

You can pay more but you can't buy better.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/123469696530

Last edited by Jack Ryan; 11-29-2018 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Provide example

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome