Fatboy Exhaust Compatibility - Page 3 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 03:04 PM

Garage
RJBrown,

Was doing a search for different floor board relocators and came across the floor boards I bought for my passenger boards on my fatty....
Universal Stud Style Mini-Floorboards | 550-320 | J&P Cycles

However, I ditched the mounting rods and drilled out my own solid aluminum bar because I wanted the boards to stick out from the bike further than the stock rods did. You can see what I did from the pictures above.

Current - 2012 FLHTK Ultra Limited
Previous - 2005 FLSTFI Fat Boy

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf

If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such. ~Homer Simpson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-24-2014, 07:37 AM

Thumbs up I have one

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJBrown View Post
Hi, I just bought a 03 Fatboy (FLSTFI) w/ SE Exhaust. I am looking to pickup a stock set of pipes. Will any year Fatboy stock exhaust work?
I just took a stock exhaust system off my 2012 Faboy...if it will fit you can have it for $200 plus cost of shipping.
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeydawg12 View Post
The routing by the passenger peg is why I switched to the heritage exhaust. That and I wanted to put a bigger set of saddle bags on my bike. But I the shotgun exhaust that comes standard does look nice if you're not running bags.

Good luck with your search for pipes. If you change your mind and wanna look into me shipping you my set, let me know.
would you happen to still have the pipes?

I have a 2003 that came with long shots, I need quitter pipes...

how much and do you take paypal if you do?

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-13-2016, 07:26 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfogie View Post
would you happen to still have the pipes?

I have a 2003 that came with long shots, I need quitter pipes...

how much and do you take paypal if you do?
Hmmmmm...If you're talking the stock headers and muffs, I might. I'll have to look. But I don't think so. I traded that bike in a few years ago and put a bunch of the leftover parts on craigslist last summer.

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf

If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such. ~Homer Simpson
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 09:08 AM

WIll a set of stock pipes off a 2004 heritage fit a 2005 fat boy
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 09:20 AM

Will a set of stock pipes off a 2004 heritage fit my 2005 fat boy I'm told they will just double checking
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 10:13 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason c View Post
Will a set of stock pipes off a 2004 heritage fit my 2005 fat boy I'm told they will just double checking
Yes, I had a 2005 Fat Boy and I did put stock heritage pipes on it. I didn't like how the stock Fat Boy pipes straddled the passenger foot peg. I wanted both mufflers to ride below the passenger pegs / footboards.

post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 01:07 PM

Anybody know if a pair of Screaming Eagle Shotguns off my 2012 Fatboy Lo will fit my 2016 Fatboy Lo? Thanks guys.

Stay upright

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode