Start your own Harley Davidson garage today! Click here to begin your own Harley Davidson Forum Garage...

2004 Harley Davidson FLHRI
Keep on Ridin

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 2004
Make Harley Davidson
Model FLHRI
Color Vivid Black
Packages Yes. In the saddle as often as possible.
History Found her neglected and stripped, left out in the weather. No windshield, no saddlebags, no seat, no mufflers, no battery, bad tires, no key. Couldn't even tell if the engine would turn over, let alone start or run. She had been repo'd by a credit union and they accepted my offer. Bringing her back to life has been very rewarding and she has repaid me with some of the most enjoyable adventures of my life and brought me into contact with some great new friends.
Bodywork
12 1/2 inch Wild 1 Chubby bars

Long Ride Shields medium dark tint windshield

Powertrain
Rinehart true duals header pipes with Rinehart 3.5" slip ons, SE stage one air intake with K&N filter, Fuel Moto Power Commander III USB fuel manager, SE adjustable pushrods, S&S lifters, Cyco camchain tensioner shoes

Cycle Electrics voltage regulator

Suspension
Full Race Screamin Eagle jiffy stand spring

Wheels and Tires
Changed out alloy rims for laced spokes with WWWs.

Creature Comforts
Harley Hammock for 2up touring, Harley Sundowner solo seat (modified), driver backrest, detachable King Tour Pack with LED light bar, Kuryakin Iso grips, Kruzer Kaddy mounted on engine guard, Slipstream highway pegs

Electronics
Sena SMH10 Bluetooth headsets, Harley (all red) taillight/turn/brake conversion module and lenses
Views: 814

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome