Boys misbehaving with their toys - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
 59Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2016, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Boys misbehaving with their toys

Biker Dad: Gangs of rogue dirt bikers terrorizing the nation's capitol - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Quote:
In Washington, U.S Park Police say about about the same time bikes were speeding down Pennsylvania Avenue, the same street the White House is on, about fifty riders rode up and down the lawns around the Washington Monument.

D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier confirmed one of her officers was even hit and dragged by an ATV over the weekend and an ambulance transporting a young child was surrounded and stopped by ATV riders who opened the door to the ambulance and threatened the driver.
Biker leaves apology note at trooper's house before arrest

Quote:
The suspect led state troopers on pursuits, even doing a high-speed wheelie in front of a marked cruiser. It's what the high-speed suspect did just before his arrest that put the brakes on this case.

Twenty-one-year-old Ian Johnson is being held at the Douglas County Jail on a willful reckless driving charge. Hes being held on a $110,000 bond.

A video obtained by police shows a rider perform a wheelie before jumping onto the seat. The driver even drags a foot on the concrete. At points in the clip you can see riders just feet from each other. According to investigators, Johnson is the one who recorded the video and possibly more footage based on a search warrant affidavit obtained by affiliate WOWT 6 News.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2016, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Old 05-17-2016, 08:44 PM

In the big town of red-neck-ville that I live near, you can ride you ATV, dirt bike, golf cart, yes even your lawn mower to town! its legal to do so, just don't get caught riding wheelies on the lawn mower....

"I'd rather get blown than blown away, but I'm still working on lethal speed through Chemistry!"
Bikes of the past: '92 CBR600F2, '98 CBR900RR, '00CBR929RR, '03 R1, '07 R1, '09 R1, '03 HD-FXDL '13 HD-Streetglide.
Current Rides: 2011 R1 and 2014 HD-FXDL

Old 05-17-2016, 09:36 PM

There is a video of moron wheelie into back of cruiser. Officer got out and put said moron on the ground. Love it.

Stay Vertical

USAF Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider.
2009 Softail Custom in Vivid Black, 3"Slip ons, SE A/C Kit, Knight Rider Xieds, SE Compensator, Fork Brace and some more chrome to polish.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:17 AM
Poser Member # 99

Hear I thought we were Badddd in High School when a Buddy of mind rode his Dirt bike down the Main Hall of the High School. Just cause I was Hold the door open for him to get Out I got a Month in school suspension next to the Principals office . You would have thought I was Holing the Door he came in ..
kc5gxc and FrankenTrike like this.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:10 PM
Banned

We had an apple cider still in three lockers that we knocked the dividers out. We went on spring break came back and whole school smelled like apple cider. Teachers never suspected us, because we were the babyface nerds. ha ha. Girls turned their nose up. I had pt job, had car and motorcycle. They never knew what they missed.

tarheel
Central joe likes this.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHD View Post
In the big town of red-neck-ville that I live near, you can ride you ATV, dirt bike, golf cart, yes even your lawn mower to town! its legal to do so, just don't get caught riding wheelies on the lawn mower....
Sounds like my neck of the woods, the only requirement is ya have to be kinda sober.
LilJo likes this.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I live in the country, surrounded by a group of dairy farms and there is a pack of dirt bikers that go by on the roads late at night, they don't harass drivers , they stop at intersections, keep it under 80.......I'm sure the same guys have sleds, in the winter they fly across the corn fields and cross the road on to the sled trail or if there is fresh snow they use the roads.
Jake likes this.
Old 05-18-2016, 02:18 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by big [email protected] View Post
Hear I thought we were Badddd in High School when a Buddy of mind rode his Dirt bike down the Main Hall of the High School. Just cause I was Hold the door open for him to get Out I got a Month in school suspension next to the Principals office . You would have thought I was Holing the Door he came in ..
Same thing at my high school! Carl rode his Triumph to school every day of his senior year. On his last day I was sitting in English Class on the longest hall in the building. Heard the Triumph running and looked out the classroom door just in time to see Carl rocket down the hall. I was just a junior then so I couldn't help with holding the doors open (I would have though!).
Central joe likes this.

Semantics is the difference between "knowing your shit" and "knowing you're shit."
Old 05-19-2016, 04:35 PM
Banned

We had this crazy captain of the football team. He wasn't the typical jock. Jimbo liked nerds too. We all worked as ushers in a movie theater. That's when there was one big screen behind a stage that could have held the Rockettes. Jim had a Honda 360 with the upswept pipes. This boy rode in all weather even a blizzard. The last time I saw him was graduation when he rode wearing a jock strap to get his diploma. After that he went and joined the Marines.

tarheel
Central joe likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in