Harley Davidson Forums banner

Lurker turned member newbie

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Speedratchet 
#1 ·
Hello from currently soggy Maine!

I've been lurking for about a year now and since it's been so lousy for the last month, I've been spending more time here than on the road. :mad:
The wealth of info I've found here so far has been awesome! Lots of colorful characters for the entertainment value as well!

Maineiyak

#4 ·
The sun will come out sooner or later. Welcome.

#5 ·
Welcome from Mass. wet here also.

#6 ·
Thanks! I forgot to mention, I ride a new Streetglide these days. Been riding since I was 17. lots of different bikes over the last 36 years, but went a stretch without. I come from a family of riders, motorcycles have been a part of my life as far back as I can remember. My dad is still riding in his late seventys. I grew up in the midwest but live here in Maine and love it! When I'm not riding, I build boat's as a hobby and am an NDT engineering tech by trade.

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum! It's good to have you here. With your wealth of knowledge and experience with riding, I know you'll be a valued contributor. It's wet here in Northern Alberta today, but it didn't dampen our Canada Day celebrations. Didn't get to ride today, but hopefully tomorrow. :)

#10 ·
Welcome from NYC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.