Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2019 Mileage Challenge

8K views 49 replies 20 participants last post by  gtrman66 
#1 · (Edited)
2019 winner Pecos River again!!

Previous Winners...
2018 winner is PecosRiver with Durango Dave in a close second.
2017 winner was Chief, with Miles Tequillya in a close second again.
2016 winner was tommytailspin, with Miles Tequillya in a close second.

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Put me down for 101387
I'm attaching an image of my odometer on Dec. 13, 2018. Since then I took a ride to Lake Navajo
My actual mileage on New Years day was 101387. Right now my motorcycle is disasembled because I'm in the process of having it painted.
I can get another picture once I get my Harley back together but why would I lie if it makes it look like i'm putting on less miles in 2019?

Attachments

#17 ·
Roy, I don't have a starting mileage photo for 4/1/2019 when I bought the 2019 SGS, but I know it had 1 mile on it as seen by my eyes and was documented on the bill of sale.

No need to credit me with the measly 149 miles I rode the Dyna from 1/1/2019 to 4/1/2019.

Reactions: gtrman66
#19 ·
Not as many as I expected The Ultra had to get put together 2 times, Missed the summer touring. 1677 on the soft tail and 7807 on the ultra. foot of snow in yard and I learned that lesson WELL!

Attachments

#20 ·
Klondike Saturday so I may not be done! Lol. I’ll post end of year mileage soon.

Reactions: jpassh2o
#21 ·
I have my Electra Glide in the shop getting a new Long Block Twin Cam 103 engine. I won't get it back this year. My mileage is 115855. I can post a picture when I get a chance to take a picture.

#22 ·
I still have 20+ days to ride, so I'll just wait until Jan. 1, 2020 to post my milage. I have a Polar Brrrr ride scheduled on that day and I'll take the pic before I pull it out of the garage.

#23 ·
Not my final milage, but I'm getting close to the end of the year's riding. Nina and I are planning on a Xmas day ride of about 200 miles. Today her and I did 155 miles and in the process we rolled 95,000 miles. Tomorrow I have a ride planned with a friend. Today we rode in 66 degree weather. Monday should be about the same.

Reactions: Chief Illiniwek
#28 · (Edited)
It's still early in the afternoon but, I have too much to do today to try to get any more miles. Abysmal numbers, but I guess not too bad considering there were 4 months I couldn't ride this year. Guess that makes 6,915 miles, averages 864.375 miles per month (based on 8 months because it was down for 4). Next year, I will break 10K damn it.

Speedometer Measuring instrument Gauge Tachometer Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.