new 2002 VRSCA - Page 3 - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
 29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Banned

Garage
Could one of you guys pay for the boob job before I get to her?
confederate and SilverFatBoy like this.

Mala Ipsa Nova
Psalm 144:1 Luke 22:36

'05 Carbed Night Train
111 rwhp, 112 rwtq
Best 1/4 ET 12.557s
Best 1/4 MPH 108.59

http://weathersticker.wunderground.c...ansas_City.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Asylum Inmate

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainam View Post
Could one of you guys pay for the boob job before I get to her?
See this is the kind of thinking that has NSA calling Brian for tips and consulting! Titties size matters!!!

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk
TaxmanHog and SilverFatBoy like this.

Don't be a Puss .. Collision 2019, "Closer to east coast. Make plans now, attend must be the priority! "

USMC Sgt 79-85
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
Western Colorado PGR

2003 VRSCA
2016 FLTRXS

AMA PAC Supporter
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 06:13 PM

I think it's sad to think that someone would even buy a Harley and just 'stick it in a garage' all it's life. Frankly, I think that almost detracts from it's value. And, in reality, if the OP is thinking that the bike is worth more than what any other one on the market might cost, then what makes him think that a buyer wouldn't just go buy a new bike? I mean 'REALLY'......!!! If the OP is thinking he's got some $20K HD....then I think he's sadly mistaken! Anyone with that kind of money for a motorcycle is NOT going to buy one that's 20 years old! And, if someone want's something for a museum, then who really cares how many miles are on it??? With all the guys that keep their bikes 'BETTER' than 'showroom clean'.....there's probably a boat load of them that could sit in some guy's 'museum' (AKA his garage).....and only cost him $2500....not $15 or 20 K! My brother was one of those 'investors' who purchased an '03 Sportster 1200 'Custom'.....and kept the mileage low thinking it was some kind of 'investment' bike. I think he's about ready to simply 'give' the bike to his dear brother (me)....and let me see if I can't get him $3K for it!..... with only 2K miles! Sad......but at least he didn't do what I did; Go buy a Softail, a Dyna, a Fatboy, and a Road King....spent BIG $$$ getting caught up with what my friends called a 'Substance Abuse Problem'. Yes, I was 'addicted' to Chromium..... and spent a small fortune on the stuff. In the end, my 'investment' returned ...'maybe'.... $0.20 on the dollar! Sold 3 of the 4 bikes....... over $40K invested in all of 'em......and didn't clear $8K on any of 'em! Did worse on the Vengeance 'Vindicator'..... Bought that bike for $45K when it was selling for $55.....thought I was doing good! Sold it for $7500!! Oh....only about 3K miles on it! No, this shit is NOT like putting money in the stock market! More like flushing it down the toilet!! But, 'Riding'!!..... is priceless!!! So......OP..... got ride that water-bike! Have some fun and quit thinking about your bank account! You'll sleep better!

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfcreek View Post
I think it's sad to think that someone would even buy a Harley and just 'stick it in a garage' all it's life. Frankly, I think that almost detracts from it's value. And, in reality, if the OP is thinking that the bike is worth more than what any other one on the market might cost, then what makes him think that a buyer wouldn't just go buy a new bike? I mean 'REALLY'......!!! If the OP is thinking he's got some $20K HD....then I think he's sadly mistaken! Anyone with that kind of money for a motorcycle is NOT going to buy one that's 20 years old! And, if someone want's something for a museum, then who really cares how many miles are on it??? With all the guys that keep their bikes 'BETTER' than 'showroom clean'.....there's probably a boat load of them that could sit in some guy's 'museum' (AKA his garage).....and only cost him $2500....not $15 or 20 K! My brother was one of those 'investors' who purchased an '03 Sportster 1200 'Custom'.....and kept the mileage low thinking it was some kind of 'investment' bike. I think he's about ready to simply 'give' the bike to his dear brother (me)....and let me see if I can't get him $3K for it!..... with only 2K miles! Sad......but at least he didn't do what I did; Go buy a Softail, a Dyna, a Fatboy, and a Road King....spent BIG $$$ getting caught up with what my friends called a 'Substance Abuse Problem'. Yes, I was 'addicted' to Chromium..... and spent a small fortune on the stuff. In the end, my 'investment' returned ...'maybe'.... $0.20 on the dollar! Sold 3 of the 4 bikes....... over $40K invested in all of 'em......and didn't clear $8K on any of 'em! Did worse on the Vengeance 'Vindicator'..... Bought that bike for $45K when it was selling for $55.....thought I was doing good! Sold it for $7500!! Oh....only about 3K miles on it! No, this shit is NOT like putting money in the stock market! More like flushing it down the toilet!! But, 'Riding'!!..... is priceless!!! So......OP..... got ride that water-bike! Have some fun and quit thinking about your bank account! You'll sleep better!
There’s some wisdom right there!!! Buying a bike and not riding it so the value goes up is like not banging your girlfriend so she’s tight for the next guy!!!!
Kainam likes this.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 11:57 PM
Banned

Garage
Quote:
Kind of makes me sad cause I'm about ready for a touring bike, but I don't have room or the money for 2 bikes. And I've spent quite a bit of money making the bike I have now look and run the way I like it....

Mala Ipsa Nova
Psalm 144:1 Luke 22:36

'05 Carbed Night Train
111 rwhp, 112 rwtq
Best 1/4 ET 12.557s
Best 1/4 MPH 108.59

http://weathersticker.wunderground.c...ansas_City.gif
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 12:39 PM
Noel

Garage
Quote:
I think it's sad to think that someone would even buy a Harley and just 'stick it in a garage' all it's life. ................ More like flushing it down the toilet!! But, 'Riding'!!..... is priceless!!! So......OP..... got ride that water-bike! Have some fun and quit thinking about your bank account! You'll sleep better!

Boom!

2019 Street Glide Special
2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R
2006 VRXSE Destroyer: VRD-941, SG-941
Best time: 9.661
Best Mph: 139.34 mph
Best 60': 1.393

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode