Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new here....so question ..I recently purchased my first hd at age of 30. It is a 04 roadking /flhrci with 28k on clock. Fast is fun but I like loud and hold on situations ... bike is stock and being an 88ci I've become familiar with it rather quickly...so I guess my question is about getting that white knuckle torque......and neibor hating noise...altho I have great neibor's...I understand cams , breather and pipes. Any suggestions to what may get me close to that...I ride tooup about 50% of the time. But thought a 15mph rolling squawk and chirp would be cool. Any input is highly appreciated. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
7,427 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

I guess at age 30, I kind of thought that stuff was cool too. My thoughts now: if you want to live a long healthy life, limit the stupid stuff when you are young.

·
Retired citizen
24,285 Posts
Hi from WI.
To answer your power question ... $100.00 per HP.

·
Been There Done That
228 Posts
ha ha....You are about to cross over to the dark (and very expensive) side. My last bike I bought an 8000 dollar Jims engine. Whoopie. Then over the next 25000 mi put 2 top ends and much more for another 10000. Bike was stolen. I now own a 05 RK stone stock and love it. I'll never go back to the big hp dark side again. Just sayin....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts