Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of the mirrors is loose and there is no adjustment...is there something that can be done to tighten it up? thank you pj2000

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advise...but I ended up talking to the local HD shop... nothing you can do...but buy new one:bluduh

·
Rack'em Up
49 Posts
one of the mirrors is loose and there is no adjustment...is there something that can be done to tighten it up? thank you pj2000
Don't know what you're talking about. I own a 2004 Sportster and when mine came loose I just tightened the nut on the bottom of the mirror, It tightened right up, end of problem..

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
thanks for the advise...but I ended up talking to the local HD shop... nothing you can do...but buy new one:bluduh
Are you serious?

·
Registered
78 Posts
One of my mirrors (the left one) had this issue. As I rode I have to constantly adjust the left one but the right one stayed put. Anyway I got tired of it and just bought new mirrors and problem is fixed. I tried and tried to figure out anyway to tighten up the "head" of the mirror but could not. Just buy new ones it will save you a little sanity :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Guirrilla Glue

:bigbarf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts