1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,066 Posts
no

·
Just Ride
3,036 Posts
Get a manual for your girly bike. It's a voltage regulator.

·
Wayward Son
23,066 Posts

·
Just Ride
3,036 Posts
Crybaby.😭 Anybody else get a butt hurt/vagina sore pm from this p o s.

·
Killer of Souls
10,866 Posts
I have owned jap bikes.. I got my first Harley. It's a 1200 sporty. I joined this group thinking I could get some good answers about shit I don't know about Harley Davidson. But so far I've only gotten answers from typical Harley *******s.I might not have a road King but it's all I can afford. Thanks for proving that 90% of you are punks that don't know what brotherhood is. From now on keep your BS to yourself.

Easy does it there....

The only punk here is you. You kick in the door asking for help but offer nothing.

There are many fine people here, but you need to grow a pair if you wanna hang around. And trust me you’ll hear more Shiz from your Power Ranger friends than the Harley guys about your choice in bikes.

Respect is earned not given... at this point you have no right to call me brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Wayward Son
23,066 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,066 Posts
awwww dayum Roy.
Missed the names. And it`s been a very long time since third grade.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Frankly, I think FritzHD's post was uncalled for. Way beyond a little kidding. When someone asks for help, there are nice ways and there are confrontational ways to answer. Nice ways would benefit all of us on this forum.

·
Wayward Son
23,066 Posts
Jumped on for a simple question...wow
Which he got answered.

Damn.....guess we really do need a safe space board around here.

·
Head Deplorable
958 Posts
Frankly, I think FritzHD's post was uncalled for. Way beyond a little kidding. When someone asks for help, there are nice ways and there are confrontational ways to answer. Nice ways would benefit all of us on this forum.
There was nothing wrong with his OP. SSDD on the help forums, mother****ers trying to flex on the new guy. Much respect to SCHMIDTY for helping the new members here without needing them to suck his dick first.

Then to edit the OP's followup post for "trolling" after 3-4 "regs" start in trolling him, that's rich.

Been spending less and less time here and it's becoming more clear that we're just not a good fit. I left fifth grade behind years ago.

·
Super Moderator
12,566 Posts
Question was answered and the thread ran its course.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.