Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bags added a couple of months ago, installed a Khrome Werks Bantam Sissy Bar this weekend. Really pleased with the look of both!

DSCF0142.JPG

DSCF0153.JPG

DSCF0147.JPG

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, SBR- handlebars are stock.-

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Jason- no turn signal relocation, they fit snugly between the shock and the signals. Got the bags from the website:thebrowncow.com, they cater to horse related items but have a section labeled: Biker Gear. Best price I could find on them and the quality is top notch. Info from their website attached:

"Dyna Lowrider" Throw-Over Saddlebags by US Saddlebag Company

These Throw Over Saddlebags are designed to fit virtually all cruisers. The highest quality genuine leather is stitched and riveted to a high-density polyethylene backing, making these saddlebags stronger, lighter and exceedingly durable.

Measures: 10 1/2" tall x 12" wide x 5" deep

Made in USA

Item number: us-saddlebag-dyna-plain

» Continue Shopping

Price: $233.95
Quantity:

·
Registered
41 Posts
BobZ06, thanks for the info on the bags, i'm considering getting a set for my Street Bob.

Is there any sort of connection to the bike other than "throwing" them over the rear fender? are there any supports needed?

I have the rigid solo rack on my rear fender- do these bags come apart in the middle, able to be re-attached? i'd rather not have to disassemble the entire rear rack to put these bags on..

thanks in advance,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BobZ06, thanks for the info on the bags, i'm considering getting a set for my Street Bob.

Is there any sort of connection to the bike other than "throwing" them over the rear fender? are there any supports needed?

I have the rigid solo rack on my rear fender- do these bags come apart in the middle, able to be re-attached? i'd rather not have to disassemble the entire rear rack to put these bags on..

thanks in advance,
Nakleh, they do come apart, they lace together . They also have some nylon straps sewed to the back for tying them off to the frame, I didn't use any other supports as the backs of the bags are made of a rigid plastic and once on the bike between the signal and shock they are pretty stable, I did use (1) black tywrap, on each side, at the top near the rear signal to snug them to the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts