Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If that had been out when the V-Rod came out - I might just be on that. 110 CI, 6 Speed, hmmm ... do I have enough $ for 2? I hope it handles terribly so I can stop obsessing about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It probably doesn't help for me to note I just read a magazine article about these CVO's and this Springer looked sweeeeet. Oh, I mean not so sweeeet. Ha!
There's one at my local Dealer. Nice ergonomics. Looks good. 110lbs. of torque, 90 hp at the engine. Almost reversed from my V-Rod. 109hp at the rear wheel, 89lbs. of torque.
Dang...

·
Registered
25 Posts
If that had been out when the V-Rod came out - I might just be on that. 110 CI, 6 Speed, hmmm ... do I have enough $ for 2? I hope it handles terribly so I can stop obsessing about it.
Let me be the first to say this...Springers handle SWEET!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
There's one at my local Dealer. Nice ergonomics. Looks good. 110lbs. of torque, 90 hp at the engine. Almost reversed from my V-Rod. 109hp at the rear wheel, 89lbs. of torque.
Dang...
I bought both the VRSCSE2 (red) and the FXSTSSE (blue). Go ahead... You won't regret it. The Springer rides and handles very well. Best pair of H-Ds I could imagine.

Can't wait to see what H-D has for my annual CVO purchase in '08. A Street Glide would be sweet, but the FXDSE2 will be a good choice as well.

Buy 'em all, I say!!!!:D :ride

·
COB
1,984 Posts
A Street Glide would be sweet,
They might as well make a CVO Street Glide, hell, the damn thing is already priced like one. That bike, although I love it, is Harley in a nutshell right now. Strip everything off and add a touch or two and then jack the price $6k. I still almost bought one. :eek:

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Build your own! I am.... :D
Good for you! I am getting ready to do another build, I just can't make up my mind what. Thinking of a shovel chopper. I have the R for just about anything else, you really are hard put to find a fault with the damn bike other than seat height, so I can build something that borders on useless for anything other than riding around town looking cooool, which I readily admit is something I like doing.

·
Registered
42,903 Posts
Have you looked into Sucker Punch Sally? They have anything ranging from rolling chassis to turn key ready to ride bikes, and various kits ranging inbetween. http://www.suckerpunchsally.com/

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Have you looked into Sucker Punch Sally? They have anything ranging from rolling chassis to turn key ready to ride bikes, and various kits ranging inbetween. http://www.suckerpunchsally.com/
Must be a good place. The home page has two dudes down in their prison yard squat lookin all bad ass and pissed. WTF is wrong with smiling for cryin out loud??

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
one of my absolute favorite bikes is the ('98 I think) heritage softtail springer, the white one with the red stripe. That has always been my favorite! I don't know why they don't make em no more. After my last custom bike was sold I had the thought of having a custom heritage built but I ended up test riding the Vrod and that made me change my mind. maybe someday I'll have a white/red custom heritage springer :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts