Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '07 FLHTCUI w/ 96 engine. My set up is; K&N Superflow air cleaner, Vance & Hines Bigshot Duals, & Vance & Hines Fuel Pack. I have 27k on this engine. Had Dealer service every 5k. For about the last 7k or 8k I get an error code intermittantly, P1356. No rear combustion. Not doing anything special just riding along. Highway, city, it doesn't seem to matter. Speeds vary. Have taken to dealer several times and they say, it happens, no problem. BS, I work at GM and when an engine light comes on something caused it. Anyone have a cause or solution?
Thanks'
Ken

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
yea it most likely is something! I got a 07cui, no mods started out with a miss, they test rode after service and said it wasnt there. It continued and finally code showed up and they replaced the rear 02 sensor. Miss got worse and on the third try they found a broken injector wire. My guess is it was installed too tight at the factory and finally engine wobble broke it loose but still let it have intermitent contact. Your hunch is probably right, something is not right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts