Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my cousin just brought home an 07 Roadking SE with the 110 CI motor. He is almost through the break in and put a set of 2 into 1 pipes on it. As soon as he gets it past the break in he's going to take it in to get dyno'd and dialed in. Anybody have an idea what kind of numbers the HD SE 110's are making? BTW it is an absolutly bad-a** looking bike.

Thanks!
Kev

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
azvrod... Came across a post noting this:

For you lucky 07 SERK3 owners:

I was in a local, independent, shop in the SF Bay area this afternoon and witnessed a stock 2007 SERK3, with 1200 miles, getting its baseline dyno done, right after they completed mine. The shop has a great reputation and the dyno guy has been doing this for 20+ years and does know his trade.

It pulled 89HP & 104 FT LBS after three runs, that was a corrected (SAE) number @64 degrees, 30.2" mercury, and 13% humidity. The AFR was running between 14 to 15+ when I looked.

Be interested to see what they pull with a decent exhaust and air filter set up with SERT or PC set-up.
The nums are consistent with what I've been seeing elsewhere... about 90HP and 105 FT/LBS torque stock, prior to any mods.

Would agree... this is one sweet two wheeled thang and the beauty goes deeper than the skin.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that what I was thinking. Probably get up around 100 hp and 110 fpt with the right mods. Thats a great pic, someone rode it out in the sloppy weather, just couldnt stand it anymore. My poor cousin had to stare at his for like 2 weeks when the ice storms hit Dallas after he trailered it home.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi guys, my cousin just brought home an 07 Roadking SE with the 110 CI motor. He is almost through the break in and put a set of 2 into 1 pipes on it. As soon as he gets it past the break in he's going to take it in to get dyno'd and dialed in. Anybody have an idea what kind of numbers the HD SE 110's are making? BTW it is an absolutly bad-a** looking bike.

Thanks!
Kev
Hi. Curious to if your cousin got it dialed in and what his numbers were. I think the RK is becoming my favorite HD.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my CVO Springer with the 110B, which is a couple hp/tq down on the regular 110s because of the counter-balancer.

With only 8 miles on the odo, I had them do a preliminary baseline before pipes/race tuner/filter... then another run with the mods and a quick download-type tune for good A/F, etc.

Before... 84rwhp/100rwtq. After... 96rwhp/115rwtq. That's a 12rwhp/15rwtq gain with only a V&H Big Radius/Race Tuner/Big Sucka on a light pull with a "green" engine.

Final tune will be done at 1000 miles. I'm hoping for 100rwhp/120rwtq.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice numbers for sure...but it sure ain't no road king. :)

My bike's way down on the numbers, but not bad for an 800cc cruiser.
57 rwhp / 52 rwtq (if you round up to nearest whole number).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice numbers for sure...but it sure ain't no road king. :)

My bike's way down on the numbers, but not bad for an 800cc cruiser.
57 rwhp / 52 rwtq (if you round up to nearest whole number).
Not sure if that's positive or negative.:confused: I was just providing numbers from a 110 for comparison. The B motors will always have slightly lower numbers.

I love them both, but the Springer was a long-term unscratched itch. Next year's CVO purchase may be the Road King, unless they do a Street Glide.:ride

So... 2 800 Intruders would be 114rwhp/104rwtq, eh?:rofl: :p :cool:

Ride well...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Those are sweet nums Blake! Might want to offer your Springer's services in the Yellow Pages to pull out tree stumps :)
:rofl: Then I'd have to get a chrome log-chain to match the whole CVO bling-theme.:eek: :D

It feels like the Springer would run with the V-Rod through the 1/8-mile, even though the Rod would run it down on the top end. I'm very impressed with H-Ds new big-bores.:cool:

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Your seat-of-pants sentiments are consistent with my own. I go up and down serious grades here at altitude and the engine doesn't labor or run-out-breath as I've experienced before.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your seat-of-pants sentiments are consistent with my own. I go up and down serious grades here at altitude and the engine doesn't labor or run-out-breath as I've experienced before.
Instrumented testing may prove my "butt dyno" wrong, but I'm very happy with the power and acceleration. The new 6-speed is an even better addition than the 110, and that's saying alot.

BTW - Every time I log on, I come to this thread to look at the above pic of your gorgeous bike with the beautiful mountain background. As you well remember, Illinois is FFFFFFFLLLLLLLLAAAAAAATTTTTTT!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
BTW - Every time I log on, I come to this thread to look at the above pic of your gorgeous bike with the beautiful mountain background. As you well remember, Illinois is FFFFFFFLLLLLLLLAAAAAAATTTTTTT!
Ha! Oh yeah, I remember flying Britt Airlines out of the commuter terminal at O'Hare to Champaign, to interview students, looking out the window and seeing immense cornfields with a tiny combine going back and forth. Among the most fertile soil on earth. To me, beautiful, but yes, a little flat and straight :). So, I'm tellin ya, we need to connect in CO or eastern OK! You have some fine transportation devices for both locations ;).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ha! Oh yeah, I remember flying Britt Airlines out of the commuter terminal at O'Hare to Champaign, to interview students, looking out the window and seeing immense cornfields with a tiny combine going back and forth. Among the most fertile soil on earth. To me, beautiful, but yes, a little flat and straight :). So, I'm tellin ya, we need to connect in CO or eastern OK! You have some fine transportation devices for both locations ;).
Such is life here in the "corn desert".:eek:

We must hook up and get some miles in somewhere. I'm sure you can find a bike in your "barn" that you forgot you had.;) :D

(Hey, Mildred... I just saw the F4 CC in the 12th row out in the garage next to the Motoczysz C1 and that Britten I got from the Barber Museum. Why didn't you remind me I had it? I coulda been ridin' it for weeks!):eek: ;) :p :cool: :rofl:

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Such is life here in the "corn desert".:eek:

We must hook up and get some miles in somewhere. I'm sure you can find a bike in your "barn" that you forgot you had.;) :D

(Hey, Mildred... I just saw the F4 CC in the 12th row out in the garage next to the Motoczysz C1 and that Britten I got from the Barber Museum. Why didn't you remind me I had it? I coulda been ridin' it for weeks!):eek: ;) :p :cool: :rofl:
:)... I may have to move some bales of hay, but would probably come across something mundane to note. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts