Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
70's Drag racer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start this thread to chronicle the evolution of my new baby! Say hello to #0709 of 1200:
biker lifestyle 009.jpg
This is bone stock with 48 mi on the clock (ALL mine)

·
70's Drag racer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The wife is takeing over our 06 VRSCD Nightrod and has a different style in mind so I took off the Willie G skull grips, billet mirrors, and shift peg. Since I had to pop the switch houseings anyway, I upgraded to chrome with chrome switch caps. I was on a roll so I added a contoured headlamp bracket and chrome bucket with Kuryakyn Zombie footpegs.
biker lifestyle 006.jpg

biker lifestyle 015.jpg

biker lifestyle 023.jpg

biker lifestyle 024.jpg
I decided to mount the wind deflector (for older B models) perfect fit!
SHOULD I TINT THE DEFLECTOR LIMO BLACK?

·
70's Drag racer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up next: relocate front turn sigs, add smoked tail and turn lenses for visual.
PERFORMANCE: CFR Chrome 2-1, Screaming Eagle Pro Race Tuner, and Screaming Eagle airfilter (going topless).
Here is how she sits now:
biker lifestyle 021.jpg

·
70's Drag racer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice. Do you do your own work?
But of course! I take the bikes in for thier key checkups(1k, 5k etc.) but I do all my own work along with some fabrication. The new Screaming Eagle Pro race tuner, filter, and chrome CFR go on next tuesday. Local shop's dyno is booked up month n half so it's all my mad scientist brain workin and maybe old 1130cc maps from the other forum to start with that I'll have to convert. Thinkin about covering the fuel tank sides with some form fitting copper sheet like side covers.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
It's lookin good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts