Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Relisted again ,basically brand new under 1kmi for $17799 firm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=150304003919&rd=1

Also may consider removing the new corbin tour seat and combo speedo tach and selling the bike with the OEM seat and speedo for $450 less $17349.00. That still world include the extended warranty till 2013, owners and service manual.

All original sales taxes paid, ie private party sale so here in IL you only pay $28.00 sales tax. Now go into a dealer and price a 08 ABS FLHR OTD and beat that with the extended warranty...........

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

YUP, I do not think that any more classifieds will help as at this point in the USA everone is broke and there is no credit. Nothing is selling enless you giving it away and even then hard. You can see by all the failed auctions on Ebay not only for bikes but for cars etc :pull

Bike still for sale and the price is firm at $17,799 or I will keep the Corbin seat and Combo speedo/tach and reinstall the OEM speedo and seat and take off $450................

Clear title in hand w/warranty transfer papers.
Thanks

Hey jjr did you notice the new free classifieds?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Before I relist $17475.00 firm

YUP, I do not think that any more classifieds will help as at this point in the USA everone is broke and there is no credit. Nothing is selling enless you giving it away and even then hard. You can see by all the failed auctions on Ebay not only for bikes but for cars etc :pull

Bike still for sale and the price is firm at $17,799 or I will keep the Corbin seat and Combo speedo/tach and reinstall the OEM speedo and seat and take off $450................

Clear title in hand w/warranty transfer papers.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts