Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so I recently got my 08 night train which was bone stock. I added new smoked out lenses with amber bulbs in the rear and have been riding it for a few weeks and nothing went wrong with it until two days ago, I did the same thing in the front. once I started my bike with the new bulbs and lenses in the front. the right blinker starts to flash on my dash real quick and the rear blinkers wont be on and running but do work when I hit the blinker button??? I ended up putting the stock bulbs and lenses in the front back on and the blinking on the dash stopped and the front now work but the rear still aren't on when the bike is running but do work when I hit the blinker button.? has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it? thanks

·
Banned
71 Posts
alright so I recently got my 08 night train which was bone stock. I added new smoked out lenses with amber bulbs in the rear and have been riding it for a few weeks and nothing went wrong with it until two days ago, I did the same thing in the front. once I started my bike with the new bulbs and lenses in the front. the right blinker starts to flash on my dash real quick and the rear blinkers wont be on and running but do work when I hit the blinker button??? I ended up putting the stock bulbs and lenses in the front back on and the blinking on the dash stopped and the front now work but the rear still aren't on when the bike is running but do work when I hit the blinker button.? has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it? thanks
Put all new bulbs in and they will work once again . :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts