Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local Dealer has an 08 RoadGlide from their rental fleet, 8k miles, abs, security, cruise control, highway pegs, quick disconnect for a tour pak, (tour pak not included) mfg 2 year warranty, want $17995 for it. Thinking of offering $15500 out the door for it. Any thoughts on what a fair price would be?

Thanks

·
Registered
213 Posts
cdat, If they take the offer and it's like new condition then sounds like a good deal. Just be careful, that bike has had alot of different type riders and that would only be my concern. Be sure to view all service records on file for any past damage repairs or claim. I would probably get the V.I.N. off the bike and run a check of the vin number through another dealership. If the check revealed no past records of damage or other and you like the bike grab it, but not sure I would go beyond 17,000. Keep in mind they have made a profit aready off the bike from the rental fees made in a years time. Good Luck!

·
Registered
26 Posts
All Ive gott to say is the last rental I had for 3 days the bike was on the rev limiter more than it was off..... I wouldnt buy any rental cuse I know just how I treat em...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts