Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
made 132.81 HP/127.32 TQ with the new set up

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
107" 10.3 or 10.5 to 1 not sure till see invoice CP Pistons, bigger valves, bronze guides, fully ported stock cyl heads, 50mm SE throttle body, S&S gear drive set up, S&S easy start 635HO cams, still have the TTS master tune, SE tapered push rods, SE heavy breather, Took rinehart true duals off for a D&D boarzilla 2 into 1 pipe

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Very nice and healthy 107" build there !

That will make you smile everytime you twist the wick, good jpb.

D

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
You Bastard - OK only joking.
I have a 107" and did not end up with those numbers, but I am still working on it. Congradulations dude-good job.

·
Registered
35 Posts
107" 10.3 or 10.5 to 1 not sure till see invoice CP Pistons, bigger valves, bronze guides, fully ported stock cyl heads, 50mm SE throttle body, S&S gear drive set up, S&S easy start 635HO cams, still have the TTS master tune, SE tapered push rods, SE heavy breather, Took rinehart true duals off for a D&D boarzilla 2 into 1 pipe
Very nice, do you have the dyno to share? How does the throttle respond/ hit in the low to mid torque range?

Stock or worked over crank?
Timken?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stock crank I have the dyno sheet will try to download today
it makes 109 ft/lbs at 2600 rpm so it should pull awesome not picking it up till next tues

Reactions: Jake

·
nitro freak
1,264 Posts
Very nice, do you have the dyno to share? How does the throttle respond/ hit in the low to mid torque range?

Stock or worked over crank?
Timken?
itll be getting worked over soon enough

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sounds nice! I'm doing my 103 kinda similar to your 107. 10.5 compression, S&S 625 easy start gear drive and ported and polished heads. I also have the TTS tuner. Dyno on original 103 before build was 70 hp and 102 torque. Can't wait to get it back.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds nice! I'm doing my 103 kinda similar to your 107. 10.5 compression, S&S 625 easy start gear drive and ported and polished heads. I also have the TTS tuner. Dyno on original 103 before build was 70 hp and 102 torque. Can't wait to get it back.
you should check out the new HO series S&S has, the 635 matches power of the 640 but with more low end torque which makes it a much better street cam. lobe separation is much tighter down to almost 100

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Damn. Those are big numbers. Congrats!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it was around 5k with the D&D boarzilla at 850 and the ghost pipe being 300

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and I never corrected myself on the pistons, the CP pistons are 11:1 cr

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my dyno sheet
the as delivered was with woods tw-555 cams TTS tuner Rinehart true duals and a SE heavy breather

Attachments

Reactions: naknekpete
1 - 16 of 16 Posts