Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have on 08 Ultra with the alarm. Not sure why that matters but people always ask. I installed part no 69203-03l ordered from the dealer. Installed the fronts just stay light, no blinking. Remove them and plug in old ones and they work perfect.

I checked this part no and nothing came up. Anyone know if this is the correct number?

Brian

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
You have the right part number but it has an extra charecter in it. 69203-03

Are they LED lights?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ultra turn signals

No just standard push in double filament amber bulbs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bullet turn signals

They are in and sort of working. I could not get both the flashers (purple wire) and the driving filament (blue wire) to work on the left hand side. I could get one or the other. Right side was fine so I just left off the blue wire on both sides. Now both turn indicators work without the always on driving lights. I don't so much care about have the bullet signals function as driving lights so that didn't bother me too much. I would like to know why this would not work, I ended up swapping one light with the dealer as I assumed I had a bad light. Of course this came with not one single page of instructions. If you do it right, and that's the only way I do it, this is a 4 hour (first time job). You can splice the wire in and save 2 hours but that's not for me.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I have a friend who just installed bullets on his softail. I will see him at work tomorrow and see how he wired them. He's not a bike mechanic but he is an electrician. Now I just have to remember to ask him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts