Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased an 09 muscle from dealer with 2700 miles on her. Bike came with vance and hines 2 into 1 competition exh, upgraded airbox w/ k&n, velocity stacks and dealer told me has zipper cam upgrade. Bike is running really rich and is giving warm start problems from what seems to be flooding out issues. Have to hold her wide open to get her to start sometimes and from all the loading up puts out some serious smoke. I found out she has no type of fuel management system?????? Brought her back to the dealer and they checked her mapping and even dyno the bike and says everything is fine. I really dont think they know their ass from their elbow to be honest but bike is still under warranty so I have to deal with them for now. Im truly not on top of my game with fuel injected bikes and looking to get some help so i can sound some what educated when talking to these idiots as I just want to get this issue resolved so I can ride. Other than the poofs of smoke and the warm start issue bike seems to be all there when riding. Can anyone give me any direction here....should I insist that they add a fuel manager because of the upgrades???? Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
867 Posts
O2's sensors still in place ??

check the size # of the fuel injectors ? Put some stock Harley Platnum plugs in for your engine .Install a K&N air filter . Then disconnect your battery for a couple minutes to reset your computor . My Thoughts Bud

1 - 2 of 2 Posts