Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Have a '09 Street Glide wanting to put new exhaust on but also want nice low deep sound ,went to bike week a couple of times and heard a few different manuf, pipes.I really like the sound and looks of the Kyurkian Crusher exhaust anyone know about these seemed to be very nice also I know I will have to go with a air box and a tunner also , Vance pipes are also nice to like the sound not as much as the crusher exhaust but which am I going to get the best performance .I also know alot of the dealers push the the screamin egales this might be another option to .

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your replies ,there is to many of them out there ,I kinda want to know more about the Kurikan crusher exhaust sence I seem to be going back to it after listing to other pipes ,I dont care for Kurikan products they just dont seem to last.... well let me refraze that .....the chrome parts dont last ....,also what about true duals ?,I had heard that you loose a little bottom end torque.... is this true? and also what is the hp and torque gain by going with stock head pipes and different slip ons or true dual setup .

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks for your replies ,there is to many of them out there ,I kinda want to know more about the Kurikan crusher exhaust sence I seem to be going back to it after listing to other pipes ,I dont care for Kurikan products they just dont seem to last.... well let me refraze that .....the chrome parts dont last ....,also what about true duals ?,I had heard that you loose a little bottom end torque.... is this true? and also what is the hp and torque gain by going with stock head pipes and different slip ons or true dual setup .
Given your determination that the chrome doesn't last, why are you still focusing on the Kuryakyn product?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Given your determination that the chrome doesn't last, why are you still focusing on the Kuryakyn product?
Just the sound of them i really like... that's it ,pretty much leaning away from them now, havent heard any feed back and also gone on line to try to find out more ... not a hole lot personal info out there about there exhaust at least I didnt find,dont want to spend that kind of $ and then have a problem .

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I made a decision...lol .the bike is in the shop as we speak and having a set of Rinehart’s slip on's put on, also High velocity screaming eagle air filter and a super tuner ,then dynode ..Dam!.. I’m exhausted over this... cant wait to go pick it up tomorrow..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow!!!!!!! I really like the sound and p/u a few more hps. and torq's....the dyno out come was Max pwr.=72.03 and the max trq.=84.54

·
Most Wanted
534 Posts
I would go with Bub/Rinehart, Thunderheader or Bassani. All have excellent quality and sound/tone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts