Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Potus and family on vacation again. Says he wants to make the continent feel better because of his inattention during his first term. I'm so fed up with this government. I wish he would stay.:mad p.s. I meant to say $100,000,000 trip.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts

·
Senile Member
1,710 Posts
Latest news...
While talks on universal gay civil rights between high ranking officials, Iran fired a 1 gigaton Atomic bomb at Dakar, Senegal, Africa today and turns an area the size of Texas into a glass parking lot. No one within a thousand miles survived the intitial blast, no word from visiting US Douchebag onclave at this time. News at 11:00

·
Registered
36,998 Posts
Latest news...
While talks on universal gay civil rights between high ranking officials, Iran fired a 1 gigaton Atomic bomb at Dakar, Senegal, Africa today and turns an area the size of Texas into a glass parking lot. No one within a thousand miles survived the intitial blast, no word from visiting US Douchebag onclave at this time. News at 11:00

Well yeah..... They didn't bring any teleprompters.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Donald Trump gave up on that POS too soon. He had that f***** right in his crosshairs. And then he has the balls to make a personal phone call to a carpet muncher and congratulate her on the gay rights thing. Oh yeah, he's over on the dark continent laughing it up telling everyone how he's given away America. Down the shitter all right. If you boys wish to reach me, I'll be living in Australia. F*ck this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts