Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 street glide special. Looking to get more power, current have full exhaust, intake and tuner...was thing about the SE 110 kit along with a different cam, bigger throttle body and some head work.....does anyone have any experience with this kit? Is there a better option?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did the 110 drop on with se585 cam with big boys head work and I have been very happy with it on my 14sgs

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Retired citizen
24,100 Posts
I read this type of post often here ! How can I make my late model 900lb. bagger ass Harley faster ? I'll give ya'll a quick witted answer ... don't try ! That 900lb. bagger wasn't meant to go faster ! It can but at considerable cost$ !
Save your late model Ultra and cruise with it, that's what it was designed to do. If you're wanting a bagger to drag race with then find an old EVO Ultra and hang a super charger off the carb. That will give you an ass kickin' real 100 rear wheel horse power that will blow away your new Ultra, no shit ! And less total $ investment too. AND ya ain't gotta worry about scratching the paint either !

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I read this type of post often here ! How can I make my late model 900lb. bagger ass Harley faster ? I'll give ya'll a quick witted answer ... don't try ! That 900lb. bagger wasn't meant to go faster ! It can but at considerable cost$ !
Save your late model Ultra and cruise with it, that's what it was designed to do. If you're wanting a bagger to drag race with then find an old EVO Ultra and hang a super charger off the carb. That will give you an ass kickin' real 100 rear wheel horse power that will blow away your new Ultra, no shit ! And less total $ investment too. AND ya ain't gotta worry about scratching the paint either !
That’s some sound advice. But there’s some of us that can’t leave well enough alone . Lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
As long as we're talking horsepower, what's the odds that the new Pan America engine finds it's way into another platform? 150 hp off the floor.

·
Registered
839 Posts
My 2015 Ultra with the 103 Stage IV kit in it (10.5 pistons, SE259 cam, 58 MM TB, SE ported heads, with stealth air cleaner, and V&H Stainless Steel Pro Pipe, 117 HP, 107 ft. lbs. torque. There isn't much below 2000 rpm, but at 2800 - 6500 it is very fun for a 900 lb. bike. My floorboards and chicken stripes tell the story.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts