Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2015 road glide. Just installed a screaming eagle breather and the vance and hines true duals with the cross over in the pipe. ( love the look) and I have a set of 4" Rineharts on for mufflers. I know I know I need to have it remapped but do I need to buy a power commander? I am not sure that is the proper name. Just looking for any type of input. Cause I really have no clue...

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
The short answer is yes. If you add more air and more open exhaust you need at the minimum the Stage 1 flash or the Xieds. If you plan to do any more in the future or just want it tuned better you will need a tuner of some sort.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Lots of good choices but it is a personal preferance thing.
You can get the harley tuner or the power commander tuner. If you want one you can use to auto tune the bike as you ride there is the Thunder Max and there is the Power Vision by Power Commander that will auto tune but it does not do it automatically you have to go thru a simple process to down load the tune the programmer suggest, but it is easy to do.
If you just want to dyno the bike and be done with it I would suggest something like the Harley SERT or the Power Commander. Just some options to consider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts