Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st time ever something like this has happened to me (in 35 years of motorcycles).

Over the weekend I got passed by 11 Can Am three wheelers! There were three of those two-wheel thingys too, but they don't really count.

They must have been green with envy as they (all, each one of the 11) passed my rig - with my Virginia license plate "3weels" !

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Don't feel too bad... The BIGGEST Can-Am Spyder group/gang/herd in Canada is within an hour of us. I'm talkin' bout HUNDREDS of the things !..:bluduh

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,113 Posts
Don't feel too bad... The BIGGEST Can-Am Spyder group/gang/herd in Canada is within an hour of us. I'm talkin' bout HUNDREDS of the things !..:bluduh
And I think half of them azz hats bring them here for the winter.. :bluduh

·
Registered
870 Posts
They PASSED you?

What happened, were you broke down by the side of the road ?

Did you get it fixed ?

·
Go SEAHAWKS!!
807 Posts
depending on the years, I believe those Rotax V-Twins put out a good 100bhp. So they do have some romp to them. Still weird looking asphalt snowmobiles to me but they will scoot.

·
Señor Member
19,666 Posts
1st time ever something like this has happened to me (in 35 years of motorcycles).

Over the weekend I got passed by 11 Can Am three wheelers! There were three of those two-wheel thingys too, but they don't really count.

They must have been green with envy as they (all, each one of the 11) passed my rig - with my Virginia license plate "3weels" !
Why does your plate say 3weels? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,113 Posts
Just imagine the air time that little feller would get if he T-bones a car !...:whoa
I think that is the guy leaving scol's party... :mooning::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts