Registered
41,130 Posts

·
Registered
41,130 Posts

·
Registered
41,130 Posts
What dealer did this? Also I noticed the S&S Timing...was this a 131 from HD and you installed this as well? Really interested in this! Direct email me with [email protected]
According to the video description, Seminole HD did the motor work, and started out as the HD 131 kit.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Kind of. twist on this thread. My local A.D.Farrow dealerships (3) in central Ohio recently sent something out that if they install the parts they will take over the manufacturer warranty that may be voided by upgrading EPA unfriendly parts. I have not checked to see what it actually covers. Neat idea if they can pull it off. You would think it would certainly increase service business.

Reactions: JTJ and Kainam

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kind of. twist on this thread. My local A.D.Farrow dealerships (3) in central Ohio recently sent something out that if they install the parts they will take over the manufacturer warranty that may be voided by upgrading EPA unfriendly parts. I have not checked to see what it actually covers. Neat idea if they can pull it off. You would think it would certainly increase service business.
wander if they would do that for me since mine was installed at Miami HD while I was visiting here....I have other means to have it covered as well...

·
Registered
41,130 Posts
Is that the standard 131 kit or did you swap out some parts?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts