Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Iron that I bought used with forward controls and I'm looking for someone with a set of stock mids that would be willing to trade.

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,178 Posts
I think I still have my mid controls from my '19 Iron 1200. I traded the bike put kept all the original parts. They are black, not chrome. I will have to check tonight when I get home to be sure.

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,178 Posts
Is this what you are looking for? I never noticed the chrome clevis part on the right side before but it's stock. And the left peg scraping thing must have fallen off at some point cause it's gone. Like I said it all came off a '19 Iron 1200 and it should fit your bike no problem but I cannot guarantee that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this what you are looking for? I never noticed the chrome clevis part on the right side before but it's stock. And the left peg scraping thing must have fallen off at some point cause it's gone. Like I said it all came off a '19 Iron 1200 and it should fit your bike no problem but I cannot guarantee that.
Should be perfect. What were you looking to get for them plus shipping since I'm in minot nd lol

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,178 Posts
Sorry got busy. I will PM you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts