Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to add a Road Glide to the stable this Spring. And I was wondering what some folks have to say about them. Good or bad opinions. I plan on riding one before I purchase...but it's January in Michigan and out of the question.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.....

:feedback:

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Ride one. You'll understand real quick. :thumb

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
Welcome from eden nc... no matter what anybody says it is important that you like it! But I've only heard good things about them. ..

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky.

There's no ride like a Road Glide. Love my '13.
Ride one. You'll understand real quick. :thumb
What they said.
I picked my 2015 RGS back in October and I love the ride. There's a few of us on here with Road Glides and I haven't heard any complaints. The only minor complaint I have are the bars,too low, so I'm changing them out. Ride one and you'll buy one. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What they said.
I picked my 2015 RGS back in October and I love the ride. There's a few of us on here with Road Glides and I haven't heard any complaints. The only minor complaint I have are the bars,too low, so I'm changing them out. Ride one and you'll buy one. :)
I was afraid someone would say that. I plan on riding one at one of the local HD dealers once the weather breaks up here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I test drove one and didn't like the small windshield. I'm 6ft tall and with a 1/2 helmet it will try to rip it off your head every time. So, would have to get a taller windshield.
Other than that it was a sweet ride..

·
Registered
106 Posts
I test drove one and didn't like the small windshield. I'm 6ft tall and with a 1/2 helmet it will try to rip it off your head every time. So, would have to get a taller windshield.
Same here. I thought the stock windshield was pretty much only for looks. I would like to ride one with a decent window on it and then I would have a better know if I would like it.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
the road glide id the finest ride I have experienced, but I still like my street glide

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
You described my experience with my '13 RGC perfectly. I'm also 6' tall and at about 60 or 65 the buffeting was severe enough that it was messing up my vision. But I fixed it with the 13" Madstad. Now even at 90 there is no buffeting and with a 1/2 helmet my music is loud & clear.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts