Harley Davidson Forums banner

'15 Road Glide

5K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  dub 
#1 ·
I'm looking to add a Road Glide to the stable this Spring. And I was wondering what some folks have to say about them. Good or bad opinions. I plan on riding one before I purchase...but it's January in Michigan and out of the question.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.....

:feedback:

#3 ·
Ride one. You'll understand real quick. :thumb

#24 ·
Test road a 13 RG, loved it but could not see it financially. Everyone says its awesome, but how does it work going 2 up and long trips?

#26 ·
Do it. Touring line bikes are supper comfortable bikes. Roadies are even better cuz they dispurse the wind force through the frame of the bike vs just to the front forks. If you do alot of riding, its a great bike
I love my '13 RGC and I can tell you it is great for trips, but I can't say for certain about 2 up cause she doesn't like to ride. And a really interesting fact is I have seen or heard about a number of riders, like stangs, converting their SG into a RG, but I never heard of anyone converting a RG into a SG.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.