Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for all who know more about this than me which is probably most lol. I have a 2006 heritage and am thinking about putting a 18" laced/spoke wheel on the front. My question is does anyone know of a company that makes such a wheel but is the profile style( smooth all the way across instead of having lips) most I have seen have the recessed side lips I guess is what you would call it. I have the 16" profiles on it now and don't want to change both wheels because I like this style and am going to stay with the spoke wheels and keep a 16" in the back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Keep the rubber side down and everyone have fun riding. May God be with you all.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Question for all who know more about this than me which is probably most lol. I have a 2006 heritage and am thinking about putting a 18" laced/spoke wheel on the front. My question is does anyone know of a company that makes such a wheel but is the profile style( smooth all the way across instead of having lips) most I have seen have the recessed side lips I guess is what you would call it. I have the 16" profiles on it now and don't want to change both wheels because I like this style and am going to stay with the spoke wheels and keep a 16" in the back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Keep the rubber side down and everyone have fun riding. May God be with you all.
All you need is the rim, have it laced to your hub.

:coffee:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking for the rim and all the actual metal around the outside that the spokes go into is the style of wheel I am talking about. All the wheels I have seen have a lip or a shoulder then it goes into a flat/rounded part where the spokes go into then another lip/shoulder to the other side. (Where the tire seats to the wheel) sorry if I am not explaining it very well I don't know the correct terminology for what I am trying to say.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK when I go and get the bike this afternoon I will try andtake a picture and try and figure out how to post it on here later.

·
2,327 Posts
Do a search on "smooth lip" spoke wheels. Harley makes a 21". The 18", I found were custom made.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts