Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i went junkyard diving yesterday and i came across a 1974 Harley ss250, i did some research on it and it looks to be a pretty rare bike so i bought it. its complete but it need to rebuilt, its been sitting around for a long time. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about these bike and are they a rare bike, any information would be appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
12,736 Posts
Italian built Arremachi (spelling?). Not that rare. See them on craigslist for $200 in rebuildable shape fairly often. Fun project bike. Hard to find parts for.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
my buddy had a harley enduro thingy growing up- most days we pushed it into the cattails and he hopped on the back of someone else s bike

·
Retired citizen
23,364 Posts
Check Bill's Custom Cycles for obsolete parts for that.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
You could always turn it into this.

·
Been There Done That
228 Posts
My first street bike was a 1968 250 Aermachie Harley (plus my bro and 2 friends). First thing I changed was put an "up pipe on it. Looked awesome. Top speed was maybe 85 with a tail wind. Never left me on the side of the road. :biking:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Excellent! I really dig rescuing machinery that is on its way to non-existence and reversing the process. It's like having a time machine.

I'm waxing poetic, eh? (two coats)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts