Harley Davidson Forums banner

261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
mack, i havent met you, but im lookin forward to doing so! youve got to be a good guy. you ride a Road King! you still got the one in your avatar? its a beauty! i thought really seriously about buyin one that color. for some reason, i didnt.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Yep. I'm hoping it lasts as long as I do. Totaling my Road Glide was painful, but it got me back on a Road King. And exactly the one I wanted.😁

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Pretty much, I look forward to what I decided last year as making a yearly trip (after my second time to Collision) more than almost anything else. Even if Eureka springs doesn't happen again after this year, I will make a trip every summer to somewhere, even if it's not to meet up with anyone. Though it wouldn't be the same without people like Tommy, FartBoy, Joe, Roy, Garth and some of the others I liked from Kentucky that I can't remember off-hand. It doesn't matter I am half most people's age, or that I don't care for bourbon.
A taste for bourbon comes with age and wisdom, grasshopper.

·
avoider of idiots
6,570 Posts
i am really lookin forward to this get together. tommy, my friend, i cant thank you enough for comin up with the idea. ill just have to buy you a big ole Dr. Pepper, and hope thatll cover it!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
absolutely amigo! that will be three of us riding down together. if we leave on thursday is that ok?
That's when I wanted to go. If others are staying at your place I'll bring my camp mattress and sleeping bag if the penthouse is already taken.

·
old scoot coot
2,932 Posts
That's when I wanted to go. If others are staying at your place I'll bring my camp mattress and sleeping bag if the penthouse is already taken.
nope, tiny guest troom is yours. i thought brian might come down but im pretty sure he is meeting up with us in joplin for refreshments. that makes four of us in our gang so far. i've a queen size blow up i bought for camping. i haven't used it for that but have used it here at the cabin, sleeps pretty good. so no need to bring anything. if some one else stops in or brian changes his mind we are covered. jacks basement will always available for another. anyway four so far for the ride down, thats enough for a little mc thuggary! and maybe a couple more. who knows. 😎

·
avoider of idiots
6,570 Posts
tommy...my son and i are goin thursday too, but i dont know what time he'll be able to get away. ill get with you as it gets nearer.

261 - 274 of 274 Posts